ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Have I told you how much ...

... I hate these people?  Oh god.  Sometimes I don't even know what to say except that I get so mad I could have a stroke.

I'm sure you have heard of the horrific fire in that clothing factory in Bangladesh that just like the 1911 Triangle Shirtwaist Fire in New York, also killed well over 100 people laboring for what, 21 cents an hour?

Oh but then I'm sure those super capitalistic right wing Nazi Christian free marketeer rat pig bastards out there will moan over the loss of the poor factory building that burned down and the poor owners who owned it.  What will they do now?  Oh my.

As for all the people who died, I'm sure those rat pig bastards will figure it all worked out really well for them.  They get to go on a permanent vacation now, from life.

And meanwhile you have all these billionaire corporate CEO's over here demanding cuts on any and all programs that help the poor or the elderly here in the US of A, all while they reap billions in government contracts and tax breaks for themselves.  Talk about fat greedy pigs feeding at the trough.  Let me tell you I hate these people.  I really hate them.  There isn't an ounce of humanity in them.  Sometimes I think the wrong people burned to death in those horrible fires.  I'm sure they will complain that the fires weren't their fault though.  It was just one of those things, you know?

No, cut labor costs to the bone.  Safety regulations?  Who needs them when there's money to be made.  Lock up those slaves, oops, I mean associates, in the building and don't let them out for anything.  Work 'em to the bone.  See how happy they are!  And if there's a fire and a mess of them die, oh well, they're expendable for the greater good, the corporation.  Cost of business you know.  And besides, I'm sure some insurance company will send the corporation a big fat check for all those dead associates.

Isn't capitalism wonderful!  And now what corporation do you want to die for?

Jesus fucking H. Christ, how I hate these rat pig bastard people.


Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home