ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

RePIGliCONS - dirty rotten to the core racists pigs!

I have long thought that many people (I won't say all) in the RePIGliCON party are stinking fucking racist pig bastards and though I did not hear or see this report until today, Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, yes, Colin Powell's aid and Chief of Staff, confirmed it last week.

Did you see it?  OK, I don't have cable TV and so I miss a lot but Colonel Wilkerson was on the Ed Show on October 26 and confirmed it, as reported on the Daily Kos:

"Colonel Wilkerson said:
My party is full of racists and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants president Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and President and everything to do with the color of his skin and that is despicable."

Oh man, I wish people like Colonel Wilkerson would/could take back the RePIGliCON party and turn it into something decent.  I know, with all the filthy stinking assholes populating it these days, that's really asking and wishing for a lot.

And meanwhile I watch this video of an emotional Obama yesterday in Iowa and despite whatever complaints and disappointments I had over him in his first term, Obama still seems like a genuinely warm human being.  Unlike Romney, who I am sorry but he gives me the creeps!  Even Romney's laugh feels like finger nails on a chalk board.  Yikes!

But you know, when I look back over the past 4 years and remember the bullshit, the crap, and all the hatred thrown at President Obama by the Jebus loving, racist pig bastard hypoChristians, it makes me want to cry.  And I wish I could give Obama a big hug myself.

Meanwhile, if you haven't seen this video of the Sensata employees who are loosing their jobs thanks to Romney's greedy pig bastard company, check it out.

And it's going on 4PM PST as I sit here, and soon we'll know how well the stinking fucking racist pig bastards did in the election today, with everything they've done to both suppress and flip the vote for Romney.  I hope Obama stomps them back into their stinking shit pig slop where they belong!!!


Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home