ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mitt Romney and Extortion of the US Government

Jesus fucking H. Christ.  God fucking damn it to hell.  All this time I thought Mitt Romney was a mother fucking evil son of bitch and he is but even I had no idea until today.  You won't see it in the corporate fucking press.  They're not going to fucking tell you.  They want to keep you ignorant, stupid, and obediently compliant.   Mitt Romney is after all, the new hero for life riding in on a white horse with a white hat in his cracker white skin to kick the black guy out of the White House.

But there are people who are reporting it.  As is my habit, I was streaming the Nicole Sandler show today and she had on Greg Palast talking about a breaking story he has been working on, about how Mitt Romney and his billionaire buddies held the bailout of General Motors hostage for $12 billion fucking dollars.  This is too maddening to recount myself.  Do yourself a favor.  Click the link which will take you to the story reported by Greg Palast this morning on Democracy Now.  And by the way, it is also the cover of the Nation magazine this week.

What a stinking, lying piece of fucking shit this creepy creep is.  And to think he could become our next President.  The Robber Barron's of the 1800's had nothing on this guy.   Even Bush is starting to look like a saint to me in comparison.  This is not defensible people.  This is evil.

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Holy gee, girlfriend, I get the feeling Tagg Romney better stay WAY clear of you for a while. Uh, Mitt, you might want to do the same. Teh LayDee does NOT sound Happee.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

That's right TPC! I am definitely an unhappy camper reading about this. The sad thing is this story does not seem to be gaining any traction and that is sad to say the least. I think Romney could be roasting live babies for dinner every night and the corporate media would ask for his recipe while his zombie followers start eating their own.

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link...
LOL! Like I said, I speak "french" far more often than you, Dear.
Don't hate the playa (Romney) with his bindas fulla bi#@hes. There are plenty like him. Hate the deregulated game that allows playas to cheat us, repeatedly. Hate nonvoters that drag us all down with them and finally wake up to find their inaction has left them a disease in their House; now full of tea-baggers and folks that think a woman's body can just shut that thing down. Hate apathy. Hate "undecided." Really?!?--undecided?

XO, your passionate progressive neighbor

P.S.: Newsflash-Nichole Sanders has broken free from the binder. You go girl!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Hi Neighbor! "French" does come in handy now and again, doesn't it! I love your comment. See, if I was a better person I wouldn't hate anyone even if I do get mad at them. But alas, i am full of failings. But you are so right, indifference and apathy and ignorance lets the evil doers do their evil. We'll, you can bet I am going to vote. I've got my absentee ballot and I am going to vote for Obama and I am going to take it in personally to make sure it is accepted and counted! See you and thanks!
:-)

And you go girl too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home