ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Politics: Who's Your Candidate?


Bit early to be asking the question, especially with such an embarrassment of riches in terms of Democratic candidates to choose from, but if you feel like amusing yourself with a test, the nice folks at Glassbooth set one up for you.

I'm running Kucinich, Gavel, Edwards. I really really like Kucinich, but I don't think he'd make a good President. I really really like Gavel too, and I know that's gonna make me unpopular but I don't give a fuck. I also don't think he'd make a good President. I really really like Edwards, with some reservations, but I think he'd make an excellent President. He has the charm, the empathy, the intellect, the presence, and the human flaws.

How 'bout you?

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home