ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Politics - One MORE Down

Cohorts in Crime

The Wash Poo tells us that Senator Pete Domenici (R-Senile) is calling it quits next year. Given that he's more inclined to stagger or stumble, rather than run, these days, he's making a good decision. For himself and for the country.

I'll tally the number of Agents of Satan who are getting out of the race for various reasons, in a day or two. Blogging's been light because I - together with a great many of my fine colleagues - just got laid off. Personally, I'd rather get laid, myself, but no one was asking us.

I'll be in recuperative therapy mode. This involves an iPod, headphones, a bottle of wine, and extended visits to the garden or tormenting cats.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home