ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Politics - An Embarrassment Of Riches

on the Democratic side, and Rich In Embarrassment on the Republican side.

I was pretty much sold on John Edwards until I saw Dennis Kucinich on Stephen Colbert's show. Checkidout:



Now I'm feeling a little unsure. I still like Edwards a lot, but Kucinich seems to be a thinker with a good sense of humour and the wit to come out of Colbert looking good. Disclaimer: All the silly "which candidate's positions do yours match up with" tests I've taken proclaim I'm firmly in Kucinich's camp, but I've been quite open about preferring Edwards, and possibly even Dodd, over Kucinich.

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home