ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Entertainment - Lying Sack Bill Orally Hits A Twofer

Oh, my god, I think I'm going to pee myself if I laugh any harder. Keith Olbermann (I'm developing a major crush on this guy. Someone who actually tells the truth? Live, on TV? Where's the fainting couch?) takes the falafel guy to task:



Watch and learn, ye mendacious tools in the traditional media. Real journalists and real news is what the people want. Not David Broder and David Brooks type pandering and hype and Bill Oralfixation's loofahs of newsiness.

Eep. I forgot to mention that I found this over at Biomes' Blog, that is, I found a link to it there.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

I love it! Thank you so much for finding it and putting it up here. We all should know by now that Bill O'Reilly is all about:
-- ratings'
-- making money
-- his political agenda

Truth is not even on his list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home