ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Caturday with Cosmo


This young lad is Cosmo. A year old. A fine specimen. My joy. But he's an odd creature. He hates me to approach him by foot. If he's on the floor, he'll run away. If he wants me to pet him ... as I approach, he'll look at me fetchingly (really! there is no other word) and then run up to the penthouse floor of the scratching post. Then I can have my way with him. He also likes to approach me while I'm reading on the couch. But, no, I should not try to walk up to him when he's doing something on the floor.

He's a creamy orange with white ... big stripes. Unlike Willy (to be featured on a different Caturday) who has much smaller stripes and is orangey-er.

Labels:

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger zoe said...

just beautiful

oh, and thanks for the chinse food recipies, i make them sometimes 2 x a week!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home