ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Now breaks a noble heart



Not mine. 4LegsGood's. His beautiful Lion Kitty Maxx, The Most Beloved Kitty of the InnerTubes, is gone.

4LG permitted me to borrow this picture of The Beautiful One. Not the best by a long shot - 4LG is an incredibly talented photographer whose every shot of Maxx was more beautiful than the last.

I feel like there is a hole in my center. I used to wake up every morning and check in on Maxx, and check in on him throughout the day, and last thing every night. Maybe some day the sadness will fade, but I will always remember dear Maxx, and I will always always think of him and miss him.

Here's a beautiful and touching tribute to The Lion Kitty. Maxx, matter just turns to energy and back again, and I know wherever you are, beautiful baby, you can feel the love so many had for you.

I will put up pictures of all my little ones who are romping with him now in those fields where hunger never shows her long tooth and pain is only a dim and fleeting memory. Be at peace, little Maxx. Many mousies and tasty lizard tails to you.

And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest, sweet prince. With apologies to Shakespeare. And many good thoughts to dear 4LG for his generosity in sharing The Beautiful One with so many people.

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home