ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Teh Funny!



Alright, alla youse who are always complaining that the denizens of La Casa de Los Gatos swear too much? Swearing is just like analgesics, only more satisfying, sez MSNBC citing an article in NeuroReport. How'dja like them apples?

Fuck it, I say. I always fuckin' knew that. And in my experience, nothing controls the pain like a good long string of expletives, and the more languages you can say "fuck" in, the better you'll feel after, say, getting your knee replaced.

As our good friend sgtg, Associate Terrorist Nun, might say, "Fuckity-fuckin' FUCK FUCK FUCK!" As far as I know, a relatively painfree life is lived in the SGTG household. No doubt thanks to the frequent invocation of these analgesic charms.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

8 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger One Fly said...

Sonofabitch anyway you beat me to it PCat. What the fuck am I going to do now.

I've been over being nice for a long time now because all the niceness in the world shown to those on the other side from those that are supposed to be on our side has only made it worse and gotten us nowhere.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

No fuckin' worries, OneFly. Put on your asskickin' boots. I'm about ready to seriously kick some ass this week. I think we can separate the scumsuckers from the pond scum. Once we've done that, it's thwacks with the cluebat for the worst, and slow reedumacation for the less worst. Jeebus, ain't the world full of assholes?

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

swoent??
Swearing aside are you ok?? Los Gatos, can you takeover the keyboard and mouse and give us an update on your most beloved humna???

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Brian Slesinsky said...

It sounds like the study was about swearing out loud. How do we know that typing swear words has the same effect? :-)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Hi, Lizzy! Los Gatos poked me till I responded to you — they say, we no haz oposubl fumz, but plenty sharp pointy fings. (In fact, Zingiber nearly killed me by sitting down PLOP! in front of my foot as I was walking across the room! Bad kitty!)

I R much better. Today, I ate normal food. It's better than soup! Still a little weak and woozy, and the pillz are making zwoop!zing! noises in my ears, but that should wear off in a few hours.

Thanks so much for teh caring! (Hugz Lizzy and all 922 fervently)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Hey, Bri! I saw your IP address pop up and wondered why your company was checking my comments (few minutes of D'oh brain). How you know? Cos I said so, dammit. I'm living proof. Or sumfing. Typing out dem words jus mak mi fingers tingle.

I got 2 bks to return 2 u, whenever you're ready to come get them.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger sgtg said...

And don't forget my favorite and oft-used Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Yup, yup, youbetcha. How could I forget that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home