ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Politics: Sarah Palin

Image from ClarkBlog

is stepping down as the Governor of Alaska.

I know what you're thinking, cos that's what I'm thinking: WTF has she done now? Is National Enquirer about to reveal the facts of the sleazy affair she had with her husband's business partner? Or is Mark Sanford about to reveal that she was one of the women that he "crossed the line" with? Or is an indictment coming down?

Who knows? All I can say is, Whoo-hoo! Now, if she'd only resign from teh Hoomin Race, with which she has, really, nothing in common.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Sungold said...

Great twisted minds think alike. I was speculating about her Sanford last night, too. Wouldn't they be a match made in heaven (if by heaven, I mean "hell")?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger themom said...

The possibilities are endless as to "what she may have done." I say good riddance. The speculation of her making a small fortune in speaking engagements makes my toes curl. Happy 4th!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger nunya said...

My husband drives me nuts most of the time, but this moring I told him that she was stepping down and he said "Uh oh, must be moosehuntin' season or sumpn'" lol

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Wouldn't it be GREAT if Sanford was the father of Trig, or Track, or whatever the Littlest Blob is called? The thought of those two bibuhl-thumpers bumping uglies is simply too thrilling (in a "EEEEW! Trainwreck!" kinda way). Happy Fourth, all! May Sarah's indictment wipe her out of politicks forEVAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home