ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Politics: There's Dawgs

And then there's ... OMG, WTF, LOL? I'm sorry. Please feel free to laugh your fucking ass off because otherwise you might have to do vast quantities of drugs to forget that you ever saw this:



Is this, what, like young white conservatives are taking Michael Steele seriously about the hip-hop revolution in the Republican Party or what? OMG. Can you say "we ain't got no style?" Jesus wept.

Or he would if he was still around to see this.

Your regular Caturday programming will return — as soon as we at La Casa de Los Gatos recover from the hideousness that is teh Young Cons (I do believe that is their name). Lawdy!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Jesus fucking H. Christ, talk about seeing stoopid peoples, these freaks take the cake. Sorry but I only watched about a third of it and had to cut it off. They were driving me right up the wall with their insane "con" beliefs, which is more to say they are con men. I'm sorry TPC but I hate everything they stand for. I share no values with them, no sense of community or belonging. All I see from them is me, me, me and to hell with everyone else. Well to hell with them!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Well, hon, you have to admit they're so bad they could make you pee your pants laughing at them. No style, no rhythm, no grace, no nothin!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Alien Trucker said...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!!!
Glad you are doing better Cat. Stay mellow and let it heal slow...they say laughter is the best medicine...whoever they are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home