Stroll Through The Blogroll
Concept credits skippy and jon swift, graphics credits skippy
La Casa de Los Gatos begs your indulgence in that recent health issues have kept us from our weekly stroll through the blogroll. Nevertheless, in honor of B.A.D. (Blogroll Amnesty Day, see here for details), we assemble cane and pain meds and hobble gimpily through the blogroll, casting our eyes about for gems.
- Badtux has his analysis of the current economic situation, please take your psychoactive meds before reading. For the record, we think he's spot-on.
- Benny wants to tickle your funnybone with the comedosphere's reaction to the RNC. Ouch!
- Over at Casa de Charlotte della Luna, Charlotte has information for those of you who would like to help people affected by Hurricane Gustav. Thanks to Color of Change for spearheading this, and to the always resourceful and great-hearted Charlotte for spreading the information.
- DeRosaWorld sums up the Republican ticket very candidly. Check out the main page for a look at Darth Evil himself.
- Heywood Jablome at Hammer of Teh Blogs has his take on the RNC, bonus, an excellent explanation of that strange building in McCain's slide show, my friends.
- Sungold, over at Kittywampus, discusses Palin's special-needs kid from the viewpoint of two mothers of children with special needs;
- Ron Chusid, over at Liberal Values, tells us (to our great surprise) that Faux News as good as called Oldy McMoldy a liar in public. Will wonders never cease?
- Mike the Mad Biologist takes a peek at Palin's wingnut fundie church. Oh, dear! Compared to this shit, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright was a mere squib.
- Slim, over at No Fish, No Nuts, has important information up on Hurricane Gustav, for those of you who would like to help;
- Jayhawk would like you to know what's on his mind about Johnny McNuts, over at On My Mind;
- Queers United, your source for all news LGBTQ, has a question to vex your mind with. Having recently read two books on transgender individuals, we highly recommend you visit and think some.
- Friend and fellow-blogger Batocchio, over at Vagabond Scholar, has his delightful reminder of the elephant's ass in the room at the RNC;
- Scott and s.z., two of our favoritest bloggers, do teh funneh so well, we can't link to just one page. Go look at the whole site. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wonder how s.z. manages to rescue so many kittehs while aptly skewering the rightwingnut loonies of the world. As for Scott's poor back — it'll have to wait till the kittehs are done with the chair. Yes, sirree, it's a World o'Crap out there.
A very insightful and moving discussion of the RNC and race can be found over here. The writer, who goes by the name of The Wolf, has his own blog here.
La Casa de Los Gatos thanks you for your kind attention! Many more gems are available from the fine blogs on our blogroll, so do, please, take the time to go visit. Till the next stroll, adios! Stumble It!