ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

2008 Elections: Palin's Speech

Please — you owe it to your country, the nation that fed, sheltered, educated, and protected you for most of your life; you owe it to the media that has faithfully washed your brain for decades in the interest of attracting advertising dollars while simultaneously creating a "consumer base"; you owe it to yourself.

Let CNN know just what you think of Sarah Palin's speech, yesterday.

Can you do that? Sure you can! So? What are ya waiting for?

Labels: , , , , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

I gave the stinking lying bitch an F. OK, so she can read a teleprompter for a speech the WH wrote for her. It's so packed with outright verifiable lies I can't even stand to listen to it. F for her! I gave John boy an F too.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

That's what I love about you. Never afraid to say just what you think, and with a passion. Do watch the blood pressure, though. Between you and Ms. Manitoba, someone's gonna have a fucking aneurysm any day now. Not that I'd blame either of you for popping a blood vessel, but we need you around girlfriend!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Hi TPC, and I know, I need to control my passion and be more calm about it all. It's hard though when every thing these bastards do makes me want to pop a blood vessel. Yikes, but let me tell you, can't you just see this lying Palin bitch in a Nazi SS uniform? I'm sure she would look very nice in it, smiling as she kills. Hell, with her ambition McCain better watch his back. But what really scares me is this.

Obama is going to win. Absolutely. And I bet he wins big but the even bigger big money won't allow it. It will be McCain taking the oath of office in January. The election will just be for show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home