ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Iowa Voters' Number 1 Issue


Today the host of NPR's Marketplace was talking to a financial/elections 2008 pundit and they were talking about how there's been a shift in what voters in Iowa are asking about. It used to be that the war was the number one topic but now it's the economy.

FOLKS, THE WAR AND THE ECONOMY ARE LINKED. YOU MIGHT EVEN SAY THAT THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME TOPIC.

There, I got that off my chest. Can someone please explain why some people think that they are completely different topics? And as Denzel said so perfectly in Philadelphia: Now, explain it to me like I'm a four-year old.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the record, Ron Paul is the only candidate who directly links our foreign policy to the current collapse of our dollar. There are a ton of youtubes of him speaking about the economy, but the best one I've seen so far is this one. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2403923911173745161&hl=en

Sorry to bombard you with Ron Paul stuff, but he's a once in a lifetime candidate. I might not agree with everything he says, but at least I know he's not lying to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home