ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Caturday!

Enough already with all the depressing political stuff! It's Caturday, the children are snoring softly (some of them - the others fled before we could get flea meds on their tubby little bodies), and the sun is shining down liquid gold from a sky as blue as an Irish eye.

Here we show you a kitteh. Mmmm, me loves dem kittehz.


My nose and face hurts. Allergies? Cold? Flu? Sinus infection? Who knows. Come to think of it, who cares? I'm going down into the garden anyway. Perhaps I'll take my book with me and try to finish reading it. It's a day to enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home