ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Al Gore wins the Nobel Peace Prize!!

Wow! I wonder what's gonna happen next?

Will he run ... or won't he?

Time humbles you. You get to see how much you can change as time goes by. A few years ago, I'd mumble: "I'm not voting for the bum." And, now, he fills me with hope.

But maybe ... maybe he can do more good NOT running for president?

Labels:

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger McBlogget said...

Yeah! Maybe the Draft Gore petition will give him a push? Let's put some rationality back into the presidency.

http://www.draftgore.com/

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I went to a meeting recently with another friend to hear the Draft Gore bunch. My friend is going to try to get the petition filled and I think I'll help her out. My plate is full, but I'd like to see if something like putting him on the ballot will get him to run.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

Hi, you two. Thanks for commenting.

Whatever happens ... it's gonna be interesting!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Brian Slesinsky said...

Yay! +10. And all that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home