ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Missing Person Alert

This lovely young lady is Nailah Franklin. As of 19th September, she has been missing. I don't know why I dropped by CrimeBlog on this particular day, but I did, and I'm glad I did. She was apparently being threatened by a man she had dated previously, who had a history of making threats to women. For details, click on the CrimeBlog link, above.

Nailah Franklin is 5′2″ and weighs about 115 lbs. Her vehicle is missing as well. It is a 2005 gray or black Chevrolet Impala, license plate #1957855. She worked as a pharmaceutical rep for Eli Lilly. She was smart, geeky, apparently a feminist, and graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Two computers were, apparently, missing from her condo, and someone (maybe herself, maybe someone else) used her telephone to text a message to her boyfriend when he called her at 8:15 the evening before she was reported missing, stating that she was in the middle of dinner and could not take his call. (???) Even with a mouthful of food I'd pick up the phone, if only to say "I'm eating, I'll call you back."

If you come across her or her car, please contact the authorities without delay.

Latest update here.

Labels: , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home