ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Memorial Maxx


Fridays are just too hard, Maxxie, forgive me darling. I still think of you every day. FourLegsGood has beautiful photos of the boy. And the two little holy terrors who are helping him heal from the tragedy by jumping on his haid and generally behaving like the cute little monsters that they are.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

This is another of my favorite pictures of Maxxie!

What a delicious boy he was. My heart hurts a little whenever I see his sweet face.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Still a little twinge of pain. Shared by thousands across the InnerTubes. Dear Maxx, what a sweet, sweet boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home