ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Politics - David Vitter's Dirty Laundry


Your Right Hand Thief, a NOLA blog which offers substantive discussions on New Orleans, contains some interesting David Vitter tidbits that are getting linked by other blogs. I have no idea if any of it is true, but if so, I can't help wondering why Vitter doesn't step down NOW and save himself further embarrassment and humiliation.

Noladishu has further tongue-in-cheekery. My, my. Reminds me of the Labors of Hercules. Part V - The Augean stables. Whole lotta shit rainin' down. Anywho, go visit YRHT for the salacious details, and tell 'em I sent you.

Labels: , , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home