ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Health - Something GOOD, For A Change


It's a beautiful day, and I should really be more upbeat. Especially since I get to go root around in the garden. Silly person. So here's some good information on how to eat right when you exercise.

It's commonsensical advice, and we would all do well to eat that way disirregardless. It's nice to know that garbanzo beans and edamame are high on the list of nutritional food, instead of, say, cheezburgers or sausages.

Recipes here.

Yes. It's true. I have succumbed to the calorie-counting masses. Feck! Never thought I would, but my cholesterol levels are high and getting higher, and I do NOT want to take statins.

Labels:

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home