ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Entertainment - Happy Cows


give more milk. So say the Swiss, and I'm sure they're going by the evidence, so bag yer complaints. Man, I'd like to get my hands on some of that cheese! Reminds me of the lyrics to an Asylum Street Spankers number:

"got the best damn beer I ever had
Make me bellow like a cello
All the cows there must be high
'Cos they're all so goddamn mellow

Hot damn, here I am in Amsterdam ..."

Okay, that's not Switzerland, but hey. Pass the cheez.

So why is the gummint trying to stop this enlightened and happymaking process? Killjoys.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home