ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Caturday!

Gustav reads using his belly

I confess, dammit!

Whaaa?

Disciplining Zingiber

Whaaa?

My little hooligans. The garden's calling my name quite loudly, so I'm off to rip out some weeds. Yesterday's haul was three gigantic trashbags. Hopefully they'll all still be alive when I return.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I love the one of Gustav laying on the paper. It is so typical -- cats love to SIT on things. My friend's cat, Chumley, loves to jump up onto the sofa and lay sprawled over magazines and catalogs. Or he'll lay on a paper bag or a plastic sack.

You have lovely kitties - well-cared for and well-loved.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Gustav's quite the reader. His seat of choice is usually newspapers or a book. The others are somewhat less discerning. Yes, they are greatly loved. Little hooligans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home