ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Palate Cleanser

Holy Jeebus, I can't stand to see the Schlessinger brat's visage every time I look at my own fucking blog, and I bet everyone (except the hardcore ghouls) are pretty sick of it, too, so here's a little something better.

The Cootest Child

Annoyed because the fave purple sweater fails to adequately demonstrate his fluffitude. But always the best possible fursmoochable. What a good boy he is!

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

He is the fluffiest boy! Are you still preparing meals for the kitties? How are they reacting to this regimen? I admire your industry and persistence.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Well, my industry and persistence have suffered a terrible defeat this past week. I decided to let them have some kibble to keep them from clawing and nibbling me to death, and they've been throwing up quite regularly since. It's my fault. I know they're not supposed to get a mixed diet. But sometimes I just can't drag myself out of bed early enough. And my partner is not being very supportive of the change (cleaning cat barf not being a favorite pastime), so it looks like they're going back on kibble. Now I need to find a kibble that is 100% animal protein and high quality. Rats! Er, well, I mean dagnabbit. Or something.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I sympathize -- my oldest Siamese often threw up. The other one had a cast iron stomach. I had to get special food for Keiki and I don't think it helped completely. There may have been more studies since the 80's (when they died) that would have solved the problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home