Concept by Skippy and Jon Swift, graphics by Skippy
That's right, folks, don't touch that dial. It's Blogroll Amnesty Day, a day of celebration of the diverse voices in the blogosphere! Thanks be to Skippy B. Roo and Jon Swift, two of the leading lights of Blogtopia (y,Sctp!), we celebrate this day in memory of the Thinning of the Blogherd by those who would like to believe they are herders. Details here. Many thanks also to BlueGal, Queen of Activism and of Blogtopia.
Rules? Simple. Find five interesting, new, or whatever blogs that have less traffic than you do, and link to them!
- She doesn't post very often, but each post is a delicious mouthful. Check out Virginia at I Love Karl Rove. Teh icky pink background is just another plus. Oh, and the hearts.
- Lebanese Political Journal offers a glimpse at life in the Arab world, well, the relatively progressive multi-culti enclave of Lebanon. I like her blog and give it Two Severed Thumbs and Four Severed Digits Up. Check it out.
- Kevin Keith blogs on some heavy topics over at Sufficient Scruples. I don't remember how I found his blog and of late I haven't visited as much as I wish I had, but he always leaves me with something to think about.
- El Cabrero blogs over at Goat Rope about economic and social justice, both in West Virginia and the rest of the world. Some interesting thoughts about capitalism!
- J.A. Baker describes hirself as "a random schmuck mouthing off about the state of the world," always seems to find the issues that madden me most and blogs them well and faithfully at JABbering Stooge.