ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dagnabbit, I've Been Tagged

Give wotchu get, as I always sez. Blame Dyre Portents for my tagging you. Here's the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
On the plus side, we'll get to know each other better. On the minus side, the bugger's gone and tagged a good number of the people I would otherwise have tagged. Which, I guess, just proves it's time to get out more (virtually, at least).

Six random things about ThePoliticalCat (the blogger, not the blog):

  1. I once worked as a blackjack dealer in an illegal gambling club;

  2. I once had a reasonable degree of prowess in eight different languages, thereby proving that you lose it if you don't use it;

  3. I once lived in a place with no electricity or water, drawing my own water from a well and chopping wood to cook food;

  4. I helped my Dad make a lotus pond, the enjoyment of which was mostly ruined by the drinking habits of a tigress and her cub;

  5. I hiked 22 miles in a single day before I became a gimp;

  6. I once distracted a cobra so my siblings could flee before it spat at them.

    Note: I was often tempted to spit at them myself, and my thigh muscles spontaneously spasmed for an hour afterwards.
Right, now to inflict upon y'all in kind!
Tagged: You're IT, kids. Get blogging! And thanks to Dyre for getting me off my overly medicated butt and back into blogtopia (YSCTP!).

Labels:

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ni lo piensa, dude.

LOL.

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Fixer said...

Fine. It's up. Heh ...

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Henry said...

Mine too. (I responded to your six at the bottom of my post,just for extra fun.)

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Chuck Butcher said...

Ah Kitty, I'm busted. With you out of the picture and others already tagged, I'm out of resources. This campaign season has been tough on my blog reading time and some of my oldest favorites have folded tents - exhaustion I think. Sorry to be a deadbeat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home