ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Entertainment

OMGWTFBBQLOL.

This woman is so fucking funny, we're investing in extra Depends at La Casa de Los Gatos.



The wide-eyed look just fucking kills us.

In case you're thinking of giving Betty lip:



Hat tip to Digger niradg and original poster Hope Reborn over at DailyKos.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Henry said...

The other night I heard the Madame HOWLING with laughter, and I rushed into the room to see what I was missing. It was THIS lady on Craig Ferguson. Madame would not stop laughing .... and laughing ... and laughing. I said Madame, get a GRIP on yourself.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

Ms. Manitoba loves Betty White. There. I"ve declared my love for her.

I loved the part where Craig asks her why McCain invited her to help with his campaign and she says "Well, he wants to get in touch with younger voters." That was a good laugh. Thanks, Betty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home