ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Entertainment: Just For Sandy

Hope the wedding is/was wonderful and you have/had a great time!

From ICHC, purveyors of fine LOLcats to all

And before you ask, it wasn't me wut made tihs LOL.

Also from ICHC

However, I do approve of this post.

You guessed it — ICHC again

Labels: , , , ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

I love it! (However, still two weeks to go until the wedding - 8/23). That's why you haven't heard much from me lately. Lots of things to try to fit into too few hours, not all wedding related.
PC - Thank you for remembering the wedding and the month!

So far, solutions have been found for bride's maid dress problems, new hair cut turned out to my liking and things seem to be falling into place with a little tweaking, compromise and problem-solving.

Two more weeks to go. Thought it would never get here! The shower was fun - all in Chinese, but I had an interpreter to smooth my way. No gifts, just lovely blessings for the bride, bits of advice for the bride, love poetry and songs.

A delightful afternoon with lovely people.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

How nice! I must say when I saw the Sandy LOL, I LOLed.

It sounds as if you're having a wonderful time and I shall be thinking good thoughts at you all through the wedding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home