ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

How to question a Neocon

If our American media pundits and so called reporters had the spine of this British fellow, the Neocons would have been shown the door a long time ago. Watch while Jeremy Paxman from the BBC rips into John Bolton, skewering and roasting him over a flaming Iraq like the pig that he is.

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I love when you get mad! You're meaner than me, girl.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Hi TPC! I guess it's kind of like in the movie, except now it's me screaming I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore. If you open your window sometime and hear it coming through over the wind, its probably me shouting out my window! I'm just so sick of these people. They are responsible for so many people dying while they get rich off it. Even after Bush leaves office people are going to be dying for decades because of that fucking bastard. Why aren't they all in jail?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home