ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So you think you know who will win the election?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. After all, when you think about it, this makes perfect sense.

Otherwise the Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll I read about in the paper this morning wouldn't make sense. The poll says that McCain would beat either Senator Clinton or Obama if the election weere held now. But then I have heard that in loosing against Obama in some states, Hillary had more votes than all the Republican candidates put together, including McCain!

So how does that work? Unless that poll is intended to soften us up so we won't be surprised when McCain wins in November? I think The Onion is calling it again. Now how's democracy supposed to work again?

Stumble It!

7 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now how's democracy supposed to work again?

It's on the money. In Diebold we trust.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

If by hook or by crook, McCain wins, I wonder what the hell will happen then?

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Hi Kvatch, I think you nailed it. And pissed off patricia, I hate to think what happens. Would the Democrats fight it? Judging by past history, no. And meanwhile McCain wants more war and so if he becomes Prez, hide your kids and your check books. Its gonna cost on all counts.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Muse said...

Numbers never lie...if all holds the same the neocons will be routed from office in a severe way. The Dem turnout #s in the primaries are so staggering and lopsided that the neocons know they have lost this time around and perhaps for the next fo around. Things could change, but short of a full blown scandal against the Dems it appears to be a shutout. Let us hope the voters remain steady through Novemeber and beyond...

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Muse, I hope you're right, I so hope. I'm trying not to give in to the negative mindset the crooks and thugs have forced upon us for eight years now.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Hi TPC! And I hope Muse is right too. In fact I feel certain that Muse is right, that people all over this country are sick of these murderous bastards. But just to be sure, everybody get out there and vote in November! Stomp 'em good!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Hey, toots!

Latest from Texas: approximately 9% of early voters are Dems, 3% are Thugs. At least that's what I saw in a fleeting snippet. I sure hope it's true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home