B.A.D. Featured Bloggers Make Us Crazy
Graphics credits Skippy, concept credit Skippy and Jon Swift
Dammit, they're turning up in herds, flocks, and murders. Good bloggers all over the 'Toobs (thanks, Senator Ted "series of tubes" Stevens!), patiently working at crafting their little masterpieces of blogs. Sometimes it's just an exceptionally brilliant post. Sometimes it's a heart-wrenching story, told in a unique voice. Sometimes a work of art (like Diane's books at Much of a Muchness featured a few days ago), and sometimes a culinary masterpiece or an undiscovered musical work of genius.
Here we go again, strolling through Blogtopia (y,Sctp!), turning up little gems:
- swanksalot over at B12 Solipsism is giving us second thoughts about attempting photography by presenting these masterpieces for our enjoyment. We can see the pepitas on that tamale, dammit;
- BustedKnuckles has a good time putting the boot in Broder and his Comeback Kid;
- Chuck's been in the heat of passion for a while, and he does enjoy a good rant! So did we, Chuck, thanks!
- Over at ClarksPicks, The Man has posted clips of some great music (nice Smothers' Brothers clip in there too) and he knoweth whereof he speaketh. La Casa de Los Gatos says Two Opposable Thumbs Up!
- Batocchio favours you with his hand-picked winners at the Eclectic Jukebox, and it's clearly time for us to invest in a new computer, because this one's going crazy, so could someone please tell us how the Otello pieces rate?
- I Miss Fafblog, Spot really enjoys messing with our heads &mdash don't stop, y'all.