ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Entertainment: Movie Reviews

Graufrau's comment on "Curse of the Queerwolf" over at Netflix just HAD to be read. In part:
This movie was so bad, I nearly had a seizure trying to watch the whole thing. My stomach, in a frantic attempt at self-preservation, leapt up through my throat and attempted to throttle my brain into a life-saving coma. Alas, it was not to be!
I am so renting this.

Over at World o'Crap, Scott and S.Z. are plotting a successor to "Better Living Through Bad Movies." Being sick and twisted, I confess, humour gets me hot (and nude and sweaty, but that's TMI already, so never mind) and I think it's the best kind of foreplay, so that's what my partner and I do when we're in the mood: read BLTBM movie reviews to each other. It's a book worth having. You will larf till your pants fall off (which is the whole idea, right?). Give them your suggestions on what movies to viciously rip to shr - er, review, for the promised sequel. You can buy the book from Amazon at their site - this will keep S.Z.'s vast menagerie of rescued beasties alive for a day or more! - AND feel good about yourself.

And finally, an object lesson for rudesbies everywhere:


Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home