ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Caturday! Cosmo report



Announcement! Cosmo is now out in the general population ... which means in my house and with Boomer and Willy and me and my kids. My cats don't go outside. But ... I think I've said this before ... my cats think my house is a winter wonderland. So many things to sniff and explore and jump on. And I must say after all the force feeding, sticking him with needles for force fluids, pills etc. Cosmo's not too skittish. He's always been a skittish fellow but I thought he'd become really really neurotic now. But no. He's just back to being his usual jumpy self. And he's enjoying being out ... so enjoying it! And when I'm quiet and reading on the couch he comes over immediately and sits next to me like old times. Thank goodness.

Last night I let the cats stay out and about around the house. They usually sleep in the back room with doors closed because they make too much of a ruckus and wake me up. But last night they all slept all through the night on my bed with me. I do love that.

Have a good Caturday, everybody.

Labels:

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Yay, Cosmo! I'm so glad the poor li'l guy survived his ordeal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home