ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Caturday: Can you blame Cosmo for looking crabby?



My patient, Cosmo, starts his day with four pills. One of the pills has a tendency to get stuck on the roof of his mouth. Then a half hour after that, I stick a needle in the scruff of his neck to deliver fluids.

He's not eating by himself yet, so I force feed him all day long. Down the hatch!

One more thing ... I have to keep him in the bathroom so that I can monitor his input and output. Poor thing. He does get visitors all day long ... 2-legged and 4-legged variety. I feel so sorry for him today that I think I'll let him roam about for a while. I feel satisfied that his elimination systems are working.

So, no wonder he's looking grouchy in the photo above ... just took moments ago.

On the bright side, he's got a little more energy ... wish he had more. And he's looking less jaundiced.

Maybe I'm projecting about the nasty stuff and the caretaker needs *her* spirits lifted?

Labels:

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

le petit pauvre!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home