ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Friday Is Memorial Maxx Day

But I held it over to Saturday because yesterday was just infuriating. Between the news of experiments performed on human beings and the nastiness of Rudi Giuliani and his hunchmen (as Frank Zappa would have called them) I was worn down to dust.

Today's infuriating too (see earlier posts), but I'm going down into the garden and it's a lovely day, so here's a little Maxx to lighten my heart and I take him down to the garden with me, always alive in my memory. Dear sweet Maxx, what a treasure you were.



4LegsGood has a treasure trove of Maxx pix. Today's memorial piccie. Bonus shot of Maxx' ride to the rainbow bridge.

Labels: , , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home