ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Caturday??!?


Yes! It's Caturday!

I threw my back out last week and I've been in so much pain, but I feel better today, although that might just be the muscle relaxants and pain meds talking. I am (very carefully) headed outside with the iPod and a book. Maybe I can get some reading done. Maybe I can even cook tonight. (Yucky week of store-bought food, feh!)

Zingiber is snoring his head off in bed. The others are all outside, roaming in the sunshine. I hope that silly Madu has not found someone else to get in a fight with - he's always coming home covered with scabs and scratches and his pretty nose and ears all marked up. For a good-looking kid he sure is one stupid little piglet. Good thing we all love him so much.

Labels: , , , , ,

Stumble It!

4 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Sandy-LA 90034 said...

So sorry you're not feeling well! Hope the meds help alleviate suffering and create healing.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Thank you, dear. Nice to see you again. Virtually.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh, noes! I am so sorry to read this, and hoping that by now - Monsay night - you're doing better... I hope your guys are doting on you!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Oh, they're "doting" on me, alright. Except they define "doting" as "leaping on your stomach with all four feet, and getting our claws stuck in your shirt, cos we love you SO much, bite, scratch, growl, grumble." I told them if they didn't knock it off, they'd make great trim for a collar, or a scarf. They don't believe my threats at all. But thanks for your good wishes, I am feeling better, even if the cats feel obliged to practise "catropracty" on me. Ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home