ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Politics - The Horse Races


Things are not looking good for St. John McCain, I'm happy to say. Why the glee? Because that cranky old bastard, with his endless bloviating about the need for war, is giving cover to some terrible crimes against humanity being perpetrated by this Messadministration.

I'm sorry Edwards isn't doing better. I think he's a good candidate, certainly better than Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

In my humble ...yet haughty opinion ... I believe that the thing that's wrong wrong wrong with both McCain and Hillary Rodham Clinton is that THEY ARE DESPERATE TO BE PRESIDENT. Would they make good presidents? I doubt it. Their desperation scares me. They will go to whatever lengths ... methinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home