ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Smokey's Corner

Today's treat is a poem from Smokey

Misrepresented


The Angels are angry
bitterly and intensely angry.

They feel used.
Used by painters, sculptors,
tombstone carvers and
church leaders.

Their purpose has been misrepresented
for centuries.

Their one and only task
given by their Creator
has been to make each and
every Lesbian
happy
deliriously happy.

© 2007 K Smokey Cormier

Does anyone remember that ubiquitous slogan from the mid-'80s/'90s, "Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"? I used to have a button that said that. I think I'm gonna make me a tee-shirt.

Labels: , , ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home