ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Caturday!

So sez Maru, and because she makes me laugh a lot, I'm going along. Besides, she's so fucking uncivil, it makes me feel all extended-pinky-tea-sipping.

And today at Casa de Los Gatos, it rained and thundered and lightninged for a good part of the morning, which forced those poor overworked felines to assume the positions:


You talkin' to zzzzz


I swear to god this child was asleep till I brought out the camera:


Madu pretends to be awake


Zingiber: Faking it so well.


Whaaaaa? Gzzzzzaw ...


Who hates you, asshole? Schnorrerrrrrr ...



And, least but not last - or WEvs, Gussie:


I Hate You


so much, I could forget to eat or pee because I needed to hate you ... zzzz

At least they're consistent.

Labels: , , , , ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger maru said...

cuties!!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Thank youse! I think so too, but I'm biased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home