ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Food!

Goddammit, thanks to my bum knee being truly bummish, I have to drop some weight pronto. I just can't afford surgery for at least another year, more likely two. Can't take the time off. It's a crucial period in my working life and I am so sick of the pain and the pain meds. To which I am reacting badly.

In any event, I'll be on a relatively limited diet *yech* so I might as well enjoy the time before the sentence is imposed. This is how the fud turned out:

Steaming pot of Lion's Head and Bean Threads

Served in a blue bowl with cabbage and green onions

Machi Molee in the pan

Garnished with fresh green chillies, dried red chillies, cilantro, curry leaves, and thin slivers of lime zest.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger zoe said...

mouth is now watering. I would love the chicken curry recipe, as well as the broccoli recipe. yummmm

btw love yourkitties

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Will do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home