ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Civility Wars


It would appear that the same cretinous rabble who spend so much of their time wishing death upon Those Of A Browner Persuasion have got their knickers in a giant knot about the perceived lack of civility among The Great Unwashed (many of whom are also Of A Browner Persuasion). I'll be buggered blind before I let these scumsucking bottomfeeders dictate my choice of language or set standards of civility for me. So I went to Chez Ntodd, where the Uncivil gather, and stole myself a seal, to make clear just where I stand.

Labels:

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home