ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Entertainment

Okay, we're trying to stick to the issues here but Tina Fey just SO rocks, and SNL after years of being dreadfully unfunny, appears to have got its mojo back and this has GOT to be the funniest skit ever:



The SCARY part is, some of what she's saying is supposedly direct quotes. Shoo!

Also, she's way cuter and sexier than Governor Moose-o-lini. We do love looking at pretty women. Call us looksist.

Labels: , , , , ,

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Oh god, kill me now. Tina Fey nailed old Palin and I swear if she ever ends up as preznit, I'm gonna have to find another planet to live on. Ouch!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Demeur said...

Tina doesn't quite have the voice down. Palin's voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

FoTPC - I hope you larfed as hard as I did. That moose-in-the-headlights stare! Tina's so got it down!

Demeur - I opined elsewhere that Sairy's voice sounded like the shrieks a person would make if someone dragged an emery board soaked in chilli sauce across their nip-nips, but nails on a chalkboard sounds good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home