B.A.D. Stroll Through The Blogroll
Graphics credits Skippy, concept credit Skippy and Jon Swift
It's a stroll through the blogroll, people. Guess what we found today!
- Seth, over at B12Solipsism tells us how wonderful the Florida of Gee Dubya's bruvver is in re: corporate welfare! Geez, wotta buncha pricks.
- Badtux snarks about yet another thing we both find annoying about Hillary Clinton's campaign. Sorry if that bugs ya, folks.
- Kyle, over at Comments From Left Field, points out what we like best about Obama: he's pragmatic. Folks, we can't change it all today. We can figure out what we can change that everyone will agree on, and try for the rest tomorrow, day after, next week, and next term.
Ya, we know we're supposed to link down, and CFLF has way more pointage than we do, but when ya find a good thing, ya link, o-tay?
- DeRosaWorld highlights Biden's kicking of Petraeus Ass, and adds some welcome commentary.
- Dyre, over at DyrePortents, wonders why (like the rest of us, fer feckin' crisake), John McInsane hasn't signed on to the modernization of the G.I. Bill, teh schmuck;
- MediaBloodhound announces a new feature: Totally Stupid Fucking Polls and their Totally Stupid Fucking Results! Checkidout. Don't hurt yourself larfingk.
- Great googly moogly. Monkeyfister tells us things are not looking so good in Memphis.
- Rebecca, over at School For The Girls, talks about how strong African women are.