ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Obama hits home run ...

Or more like a grand slam. Touch down. Score! I only heard a piece of it this morning and had to deal with commercial breaks while he kept on talking but in my opinion he nailed it. He kicked ass. He hit it out of the park. He could be President. No, he could be the greatest President ever, cutting through the wall of racism that has been smothering this country and finding and rescuing the humanity in us all, well, at least those of us who have any humanity left to resue. He was great. Now I want to hear the parts I missed!

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Wow, toots,

I didn't read your post till after I posted mine. I guess I'm on your candidate's side. That was one helluva speech.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Friend of TPC said...

Hi TPC! I was sort of kinda maybe behind Obama, not real sure, just figured having a black man as President could probably do more to repair the image of America around the world than most anything else and then when I heard his speech, I felt like crying. I'm sure the right wing racist gas bags full of crap will still try to smear and belittle him, only they can't. Obama is for real. I'm thinking now that he will not only repairs us from without, but he will repair us from within. And like you said, it was a helluva speech!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Hey, beautiful,

Yeah, I got choked up listening to him. He' got all the correct instincts, too. Contrasting him with the Chimperor, I feel like the whole world is probably going to heave a huge sigh of relief when &mdash not if &mdash he takes the White House.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home