ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Cats!

For Lizzy, Christy, The Smirking Cat, Kittywampus, and all the other cat-lovers who frequent this site, or occasionally drop by:



Forgive us if we've omitted anyone. Also, please do not try this at home, even with adult supervision. We (being of a scientific bent &mdash oh, alright, plagued by insatiable curiousity &mdash attempted to repeat the experiment and were rewarded with a swift nip. Luckily, it was from Miss Gojira Helen Wheels, who has teeth like little rice grains. Ow.

Many thanks to Henry the cat, who featured this on her site, Henry's Travels. A must-visit blog. Especially, need we add, for cat-lovers.

Labels: , , , ,

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Wow, that cat was out cold!
Try that with my Baby and there would be blood, guaranteed.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Yuppo, busted. I tried it with mine, and she let me have it. I guess the trick is, tire the little fucker out first. Hee.

No, I'm not planning anything. Why you look at me for so suspicious?

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Sungold said...

My dear departed Grey Kitty used to sometimes let her tongue loll out of her mouth while sleeping - never like that, though!

Thanks for the pointer to Henry's Travels. I'm hooked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home