B.A.D. Blogstroll For Teh Blogroll
Graphics credits to Skippy, concept credit to Skippy and Jon Swift
Today's featured bloggers:
- Sinfonian over at Blast Off! dissects a deserving Charlie Crist, Florida's governor, in case you forgot;
- Over at Cannablog, Michael makes you wish you had some of what he's smoking. Damn, Michael, that's some good stuff!
- Dyre Portents makes a funny (right? right??) over on Crap-o-matic and gives us an opinion on Nader too;
- Kathy, over at If I Ran The Zoo, details the (sob!) financial woes of WingNutDaily, the news(?)paper &mdash oh, all right, birdcage liner and fishwrap, and don't think we don't see you smiling. Schadenfreude! How the masses indulge!
- Alicia, over at Last Left Turn Before Hooterville, has a fine time comparing the right wing incarnation of the cult of personality, Saint Ronnie of Reagan, to the supposed left-wing incarnation, Barack Obama;
- Monkeyfister has some questions regarding ClearChannel Communications - veddy interesting, Mf;
- NG points out the murder of yet another gay teen, goddammit;
- Jayhawk neatly fillets a NYT editorial, revealing the gasbaggery beneath;
- One Fly over at Outa The Cornfield blows our socks off with some incredible African music and his terrific photos and political insights;
- Over at Reno and its Discontents, Myrna the Minx skewers the Clark County Democrats for their failure to manage their convention. Check out her site to see what cat-lovers already know &mdash cats lower your risk of heart attacks.
- Over at Sugarland is Dreaming, tas elegantly characterizes my sentiments on the whole Nader candidacy;
- And finally, if you're a feminist or a parent or an educator or a disabled person or an Afrophile or someone who has any empathy for any of these groups, or just a human being who wants to make a difference, please go to Rebecca Alitsi's blog, School for the Girls, and see what this amazing young woman is doing. And maybe help her to help someone else, and make a difference.