B.A.D. - Stroll Through Blogtopia
Graphics credits Skippy, concept credit Skippy and Jon Swift
It's been a rough week, on many of us, for many reasons. So pardon our dust as we belatedly rush, not stroll, through blogtopia(y,Sctp!), pausing only long enough to pick up an award that the lovely Brandy over at Moue has bestowed upon us.
The rules state that after receiving the Excellent Blog Award, you must pass it on to 10 more excellent bloggers. What a terrific idea! That's a good way to promote blog traffic, especially to small undiscovered treasures of blogtopia.
- 922 Cats, where Lizzy does a fine job of recording many beautiful and elegant things complete with photographs, while bravely ignoring hairballs and their sound effects;
- Wyan.blog, where Poe chronicles the efforts of some fine people who demonstrate what's best about a democracy;
- Blogging Out Loud, where Alan does his best to kill! me! dead! with his adroit skewering of Republican politicians and godbotherers;
- Zippidy Doo Da, where liquiddaddy and Chief Charley Hoarse have a fine time with Photoshop and politics;
- The Inscription, where gargantua points out some scarring truths in clear prose;
- wAitiNG foR doROthY makes me think, dammit, about some painful things &mdash and rewards me with some very weird video;
- Ted's Soapbox 2.0, where Ted reminds me of all the other important things in life - the joys and sorrows of loving your family, your pets, and your fellow humans;
- kittywampus talks to me about important concerns;
- Casa de Charlotte della luna reminds me that as bad as things have been for New Orleans, there is a vital spark of life and beauty there that will not let grimness and decay win out;
- Much of a Muchness gives me beauty that soothes my soul (confession: I do love paper).
Pass it on, you wonderful people, and perhaps this will help us discover more new treasures for the blogroll! Stumble It!