ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Smokey's Corner: Why is it even news?

Folks ... this is Ms. Manitoba ... Political Cat has invited me to blog with her.

We all knew Libby was gonna skate, right?

Meanwhile, Leonard Pelletier is still in prison.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... arggggggggggggggggggh!

"Justice" ahunh ... yeah. We are taught that the system here in the U.S. brings justice. And that we have checks and balances.

Supreme Court ... justice? checks? Look at its history of rulings. The rulings are flavored by the justices' political beliefs. It's a sham. Don't agree? Tell me.

Why there has not been many many more uprisings here -- now that's the surprise. I guess we're too busy lining up for iPhones .... or fighting each other. We are so damn manipulated!

DISGUSTED once again.

Now ... the day Angela Davis was acquitted ... I was so joyful and hopeful that I cried. Really. I can even picture the room I was in when I heard the news on the TV. One of the few times in my life that TV was really worth watching.

Gotta go take my blood pressure medicine.

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home