ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Science - Bri Blogs Octosquid?


This curious creature was captured off Hawaii. Unfortunately, it died before scientists could examine it. I hope Mark, of Biomes blog, educates us about it. Brian sent me the link, so big thanks, Bri! Regrettably, my first thought upon seeing it was, "I wonder how it would taste, sun-dried in a cure of salt, sugar, and sambal blachan? Maybe a hint of ginger?" But that's just me. Call me Greedball.

Labels:

Stumble It!

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

Looks like a sex toy to me.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Uh? Isn't it kinda painful to contemplate something like that around your naughty (and delicate) bits?

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Ms. Manitoba said...

You are so naive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home