ThePoliticalCat

A Blog devoted to progressive politics, environmental issues, LGBT issues, social justice, workers' rights, womens' rights, and, most importantly, Cats.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Science - Storm Update


I don't know why, but weather patterns are definitely changing. Any gardener could tell you that. And, of course, the victims of such changes. The death toll in Australia is higher than originally estimated. Death toll in Oman here. Flash floods in Switzerland.
And the red tide is spreading in Hong Kong.

I wonder if anyone is tallying all the environmental disasters that seem to be occuring and comparing the data? It seems as if there are more storms, more severe, that drought is hitting some parts of the world, and cyclones, storms, hurricanes and floods are hitting others. I wish I had an apron. I'd throw it over my head and run around in circles, screaming.

Labels: ,

Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home